This is the kind of car that we all want to win! Win a 2022 BMW® M5® CS!
- Carve the racetrack, canyon or the carpool lane in BMW’s most powerful production car ever
- Be the envy of everyone else on the road in this super stylish, super limited-edition BMW, only offered for 2022, and with only around 2,000 being built
- Support the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project and their work to create a more equitable future where ALL youth are empowered to live healthy and productive lives.
Sponsor: Omaze, Inc
Prize: B-M-W. Three letters that exude automotive excellence. Now, the 2022 BMW® M5® CS has upped the ante with this 4-door, 4-seater super sedan. The epitome of luxury and performance – 0 to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds, Merino leather and Alcantara upholstery, 627 horsepower, carbon fiber and gold-bronze accents – this BMW® M5® CS is more focused, quicker, lighter and has more capabilities than any other M5 before it. It’s the definition of a dream car, and you can make it your reality by entering for your chance to win today.
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
- Max Seating: 4
- Powertrain: 4.4-Liter Twin-Turbo V8 Engine
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior Color: Frozen Brands Hatch Gray
- Interior Color: Black w/ Mugello Red Stitching
- Horsepower: 627 hp
- Torque: 553 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 155 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 15 city / 21 highway / 17 combined
- Fuel Capacity: 20.1 gal.
- Approximate Retail Value: $149,000
- Cash Alt: $111,750
- Special features: Goldbronze 20″ M wheels, kidney grilles, CS badging; M Carbon ceramic brakes with red calipers; carbon fiber roof, hood; racing-inspired seats and interior trim; Yellow Icon Adaptive LED headlights; 12.3” infotainment screen; 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system.
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Start Date: March 14, 2022 at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time
End Date: June 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time
How To Enter: Click Enter Now below and then scroll down to find the free entry route.