This looks like it’s going to make some wrestling fans happy! You can win a trip for two people to the WWE SummerSlam® in Detroit!
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL
Prize: Two (2) Grand Prizes are available to be awarded. Each Grand Prize winner will receive an exclusive experience (the “Grand Prize Package”) to attend the 2023 **WWE SummerSlam® (the “Event”) scheduled to take place Saturday, August 5, 2023 in Detroit, Michigan. Each Grand Prize Package includes:
- Round-trip coach air travel for winner and up to *three (3) verified guests from a major commercial airport near said winner’s residence. Said winner and said winner’s guest(s) must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Said winner and/or said winner’s guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from the departure airport.
- Three (3) days/two (2) nights hotel accommodations based (suite room) for winner and up to *three (3) verified guests;
- Up to *four (4) premium seat tickets (for winner and three  verified guest[s]) to attend the 2023 Event;
- First access to wrestling ring for photo opportunity in front of the WWE wrestling ring;
- Quick Meet & Greet opportunity with one (1) Superstar talent participating in Event (“Talent”) selected mutually by WWE and Sponsor (photo opportunity only and as directed by WWE and Sponsor; no autographs) for winner and up to *three (3) verified guests;
- Mike’s HARDER® and WWE co-branded merchandise to be chosen by Sponsor and WWE at their sole discretion;
- One (1) $1,500.00 check for said winner that may be used for ground transportation, meals, gratuities, souvenirs and any additional expenses not specified in these Official Rules.
Eligibility: The Mike’s HARDER® Lemonade WWE® SummerSlam® 2023 Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (the “WWE”), each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions and Haworth Marketing & Media Company), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). In addition, WWE personnel (including Talent as defined below) as well as employees, officers and directors of any entities involved in advertising, conducting/ staging WWE events and members of their immediate families (as defined above) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
Start Date: 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 17, 2023
End Date: 11:59:59 p.m. ET June 16, 2023.
How To Enter: Click Enter Now below and then complete the age gate and follow the onscreen instructions to enter.